Bismillahirahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah, terima kasih Ya Allah untuk semuanya



Sunday, May 23, 2010

We asked, ALLAH gives


I asked for STRENGTH
And Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong

I asked for WISDOM
And Allah gave me problems to solve

I asked for PROSPERITY
And Allah gave me the brains and brawns to work

I asked for COURAGE
And Allah gave me challenges to overcome

I asked for LOVE
And Allah gave me troubled people to help

I asked for FAVOURS
and Allah gave me opportunities


I got nothing I wanted
But I received everything I needed

Thank you ALLAH



This post is for all of you and I. We always hope that ALLAH will grant everything we desire. And every time if ALLAH doesn’t let our dream come true we will get upset. Actually ALLAH gives us everything that we require at all times. ALLAH knows what the best for us.


"But you may hate a thing although it is good for you, and love a thing although it is bad for you. God knows, but you do not know"

Al-Baqarah : 216


p/s: sebagai pengingat dan penenang diri.

Fae saye curi ini dari kamu :P


1 comment: