Bismillahirahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah, terima kasih Ya Allah untuk semuanya



Saturday, June 26, 2010

Abah ku....love love love


hehe.. x perlu rasenye.. abah x kisah pun rasenye..

Papaku, babaku, abahku, daddyku, walidku,

!!SELAMAT HARI BAPA!!

Love you so much!!
The real super hero in my life!!
The only guy in my house =)



Thank you so much for...
make me laugh always..
make me much more motivated in my life..
always inspiring me with your advice..
make me more understand what is more important in life..

and most of all..

thank you very much for giving us your true love and
tolerate with all of us ( all girls in ur house)..hehe i cannot imagine how can you tolerate with all the 'cakap banyak' n 'banyak karenah' girls in your house..






LOVEEEEEEE ABAH SO MUCHHHHHHH
U ARE THE WORLD GREATEST DAD :)


No comments:

Post a Comment