Bismillahirahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah, terima kasih Ya Allah untuk semuanya



Monday, September 7, 2009

Always a part time teacher..




Kids….. they are so cute!!!comelnye…..geramnye…Everything about them make my life happy. They always make me smile.:D


Holiday time = kindergarten’s teacher. This is my passion ...I love this job…I lyke this…hehe….dpt gaji… tu yg seronok tu…:P Thanks mama bgi kakngah keja… Huhu …sepatutnye tolong je mama, gaji x perlula …brula jdi anak yg baek :D…tpi nak wat cam mane …mama ku yg baek hati tu nak bagi gak gaji…terima jela kan..rezeki jgn ditolak :P


6 months holiday after finish my A-level was the longest time I spend with those cute little kids. That was the moment that I will never delete it from my mind. Being a teacher to group of 4, 5, 6 years old student was the most memorable time in my life. It was such a great pleasure when I saw that my student can read because of me.


The truth was this job really tested me a lot. I learned to be patient. Facing 12 children at the same time was not something easy. I must know how to deal with every single kids that I taught. It was not easy to make their mind to be in the class all the time. Yelakan..klau kite pun kekadang x bole focus dlm kelas, inikan pula budak. It was not easy to make them paid attention and feel fun when learning. I must know how to deal with naughty children. I must know how to make them quiet in a fun way but not in a stress way. My mother already told me, I cannot scold them..( macam mane tu..? budak2 kna diam tapi x bole marah diorang….pening aku pikirkan cara..)…so everything depends on your own creativity…so aku cubala sedaya upaya untuk buatkan budak2 tu seronok… At the beginning I still unclear what I must do….so apelagi aku x bole control class..budak2 tu bising ..berlari sana sini.…but not a long time after that (selepas tunjuk ajar mama) I already know how to tackle them. The main objective for kindergarten is learning through playing…So to make them fun I created a lot of activity. Kekadang tu aku sekali berguling2 dgn budak2 tu. Hehe…mula2 tu malu gak nak wat camtu..tapi nak attract their attention aku pun kna wat ape yg diorg wat ... When I was with those kids, I must pretended myself as I was a kid. It is one way that will make me more understand about the children feeling. So kekadang tu walaupun suara sgtla ‘sedap’ kna la jugak nyanyi ngan diorang jugak… huhu..tpi aku x kisah..aku suke je…


But one thing I realized, actually we can learn a lot of things from them even though they are only a cute human beings that do not know about life so much. We as grown up people sometimes can learn something from them. They got a very pure heart which I think most of us don’t have. Mereka x ade hasad dengki kalau tengok org laen bagus dri diorang. They also never judge other people the way their look. It’s very different from some of grown up people. Klau nak berkawan nak pilih yg ok2 ja. Kalau tgk org tu teruk sikit dah kata dah macam2. They are always sincere in doing something. When they say that something is good…yup that’s true and also when they say that something is bad…that’s also right. They never pretend. Mereka x pernah berpura2 di sebalik senyuman mesra…One more thing, they never give up. Klau x caye tengokla budak2 mane2 pun..diorang mesti bwat keja tu sampai berjaya gak…diorang x hangat2 tahi ayam pun..heee… there are still a lot of things that we can learn from them..:D


So now I am waiting for the next holiday to continue to teach those kids aerobics. That’s my duty for this year… They will show this to their parent during the sport’s day of Tadika Aktif Bestari this october..heeee..I’m waiting..:D



No comments:

Post a Comment